If You Give a Kid a Book Club — ‘Green Pants’ by Kenneth Kraegel
Thursday, December 9, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your copy of the book. If you can’t pick it up at Fort Thomas, tell us your location choice using the special needs section of the registration form.
- Starting November 11th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on December 9th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Jameson really loves green pants, when he wears them he can do anything. But when he is invited to be in his cousin’s wedding, he is torn. He really wants to be in the wedding, but he would have to wear a tuxedo, a black tuxedo. So what will he do? Will he brave the black pants and be in the wedding? Or will he stick to his green pants? It is a tough decision. A really tough decision. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!
- If Campbell County is RED on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
- Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.