If You Give a Kid a Book Club – ‘Evelyn Del Rey is Moving Away!’ by Meg Medina
Thursday, October 13, 2022
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Book Club
Welcome to If You Give a Kid a Book Club: where you get to keep the books we read!
- Register for this program to get your FREE copy of the book!
- Starting September 8th, pick up your book and discussion questions from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love in the book club on October 13th at 4:30 pm.
About the Book
Evelyn Del Rey is Daniela’s best friend. They do everything together and even live in apartments across the street from each other. But not after today—not after Evelyn moves away. How will they handle being apart from each other?
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions about our suggested age range or any other questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.