Homeschool Hive: Magnificent Makers
Friday, February 11, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Kennedy Heights Art Center will lead us on an artistic journey of understanding contemporary artists. This month we’ll explore the work of Melanie Yazzie.
- If Campbell County is ORANGE or above on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks.
- Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: 8-14
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.