Graphic Novel Writing Group
Thursday, April 29, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Writing Group
Welcome to the Graphic Novel Writing Group. This group is a place to:
- Win amazing graphic novels just for coming to the meeting.
- Talk about your favorite graphic novels and why you love them.
- Share the graphic novels you are working on and get feedback from others.
- Get tips on making graphic novels from published graphic novel authors and artists.
Due to registration limits and social distancing requirements, we encourage adults to remain in the library but allow their elementary age child to attend the program alone – only if child and adult are comfortable. If an adult needs to accompany a child, the adult must sit with the child so as to not contribute to room capacity.
- If Campbell County is RED on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, all in-person programs will be cancelled and those registered will be offered the online option.
- Everyone, age 6 or older, who attends library programs in-person are required to wear masks.
- Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
- All those not arriving together must maintain a 6-foot social distance from others.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gooch at email@example.com.
Age Range: Grades 1-5, Tween, Teens
Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.