Free Tax Preparation from AARP Tax-Aide
Wednesday, April 13, 2022
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free tax preparation service especially for those 50 and older. Tax-Aide’s IRS-certified volunteers are available to prepare individual tax returns on Wednesday beginning February 9th through April 13th, 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm, at our Cold Spring Branch.
Be sure to provide your best contact phone number and a Tax-Aide volunteer will call to verify the actual time of your appointment. You may also call 859-466-2983, and leave your name, contact number, and your preferred date and time to schedule an appointment. Tax-Aide will call to verify the actual time of your appointment.
We are unable to accept walk-in appointments this year.
Bring all of the following documents (as applicable) for you and your spouse, if married filing joint return, to ensure Tax-Aide will be able to provide tax assistance:
- Picture ID (for you and your spouse if married filing joint return)
- Social Security documentation (for all those listed on the tax return)
- Copy of last year’s income tax return
- W-2 forms from each employer
- Unemployment compensation statements
- All 1099 forms
- Dependent care provider information
- Receipts if itemizing deductions
- Bank documents for direct deposit of refund
If you have any questions, please contact Dave Anderson at email@example.com
Cold Spring Branch
Register for this event
Registrations are closed for this event.