Free Tax Preparation from AARP Tax-Aide
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free tax preparation service especially for those 50 and older. Tax-Aide’s IRS-certified volunteers are available to prepare individual tax returns on Wednesday beginning February 2nd through April 13th, 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm, at our Cold Spring Branch.
Be sure to provide your best contact phone number and a Tax-Aide volunteer will call to verify the actual time of your appointment. You may also call 859-466-2983, and leave your name, contact number, and your preferred date and time to schedule an appointment. Tax-Aide will call to verify the actual time of your appointment.
We are unable to accept walk-in appointments this year.
Bring all of the following documents (as applicable) for you and your spouse, if married filing joint return, to ensure Tax-Aide will be able to provide tax assistance:
- Picture ID (for you and your spouse if married filing joint return)
- Social Security documentation (for all those listed on the tax return)
- Copy of last year’s income tax return
- W-2 forms from each employer
- Unemployment compensation statements
- All 1099 forms
- Dependent care provider information
- Receipts if itemizing deductions
- Bank documents for direct deposit of refund
All state and federal COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
If Campbell County is ORANGE on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard, everyone, age 2 or older, who attends library programs are required to wear masks. Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Dave Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cold Spring Branch
Register for this event
Registrations are closed for this event.