Free Tax Preparation from AARP Tax-Aide
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free tax preparation help to anyone, and especially those 50 and older. Tax-Aide’s IRS-certified volunteers will be taking appointments to prepare individual tax returns on Wednesday afternoons from February 5th to April 15th, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, at our Cold Spring Branch Library.
Call 859-609-3408 for an appointment. Appointments can be made for 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00 pm.
Please bring the following (as applicable) for you, and your spouse if married filing joint return:
- Picture ID
- Social Security documentation
- Copy of last year’s income tax return
- W-2 forms from each employer
- Unemployment compensation statements
- All 1099 forms
- Dependent care provider information
- Receipts if itemizing deductions
- Bank documents for direct deposit of refund
Cold Spring Branch