Free Tax Preparation from AARP Tax-Aide
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free tax preparation help to anyone and especially those 50 and older. Tax-Aide’s IRS-certified volunteers are available to prepare individual tax returns on Tuesdays beginning February 4th through April 14th, 10 AM to 2 PM, at the Newport Branch Library.
Appointments available on a First Come, First Served basis.
Please bring the following (as applicable) for you and your spouse if married filing joint return:
- Picture ID
- Social Security documentation
- Copy of last year’s income tax return
- W-2 forms from each employer
- Unemployment compensation statements
- All 1099 forms
- Dependent care provider information
- Receipts if itemizing deductions
- Bank documents for direct deposit of refund
Meeting Room: Newport - Kinsella Community Room Main Level