Cam’s Kids Book Club: ‘Over and Under the Rainforest’ by Kate Messner
If you sign up below to be on the waitlist, we will notify you if openings become available.
Tuesday, August 22, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own free copy of the book to keep! One book will be given per family.
- Starting August 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on August 22nd at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is Over and Under the Rainforest by Kate Messner.
A tour of one of the most diverse ecosystems on planet earth: the rainforests of Central America.
Discover the wonder that lies hidden among the roots, above the winding rivers, and under the emerald leaves of the rainforest.
• Features animals like the slender parrot snake to the blue morpho butterfly
• Explores the canopies, where toucans and pale-billed woodpeckers chatter and call
• Other animals include capuchin monkeys who swing from vines and slow-moving sloths who wait out daily thunderstorms
Under the canopy of the rainforest hundreds of animals make their homes, but up in the leaves hides another world.
This stunning read is perfect for kids who can’t get enough of the rainforest and all the animals living in it.
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades K-5
Register for this event
Registrations are closed for this event.