Cam’s Kids Book Club: ‘Feel the Fog’ by April Pulley Sayre
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Cam’s Kids Book Club:
- Register for this program to get your own free copy of the book to keep! One book will be given per family.
- Starting May 1st, pick up your book from the library.
- Read and enjoy the book at your own pace.
- Come chat about this month’s book and other books you love at the Alexandria Branch on May 23rd at 4:30 pm.
This month’s book is Feel the Fog by April Pulley Sayre.
Discover the wonder and science behind fog in this stunning and immersive nonfiction picture book from award-winning author and photographer April Pulley Sayre.
Damp and drippy, misty and mysterious…fog is fascinating. Step inside this natural phenomenon and see how fog is formed, how it clears away, and why it feels chilly. Young readers will love this lyrical and gorgeously photo-illustrated exploration of these clouds that come to visit.
Please register all children. Only one adult per family group.
Please note any accommodation requests in the Special Needs section of the registration form.
If you have any questions, please contact Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age Range: Grades 1-5
Register for this event
- Only register your child(ren).
- Caretakers do not need to register to attend.
Registrations are closed for this event.