Summer Reading Kickoff – Saturday, June 4
It’s time to get your summer started off right. Summer Reading Kickoff is Saturday, June 4 at the Campbell County Public Library.
We’ve got a full day of fun, games & crafts planned.
Registration opens at 9 a.m.
Lunch at noon
Free hot dogs, chips & water, while supplies last.
Enjoy some choice tunes from local artists while you munch.
- Cold Spring will be entertained by rhythm duo, Ritmo.
- The Faux Frenchmen will bring their brand of gypsy jazz back to Carrico/Fort Thomas.
- Newport is proud to present the contemporary jazz stylings of Chris Comer Trio.
A Kona Ice truck will be stopping at each branch from 12:30-1:30 p.m. so you can grab a cool, sweet treat.
Cam the lion will be at our Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch from 9-11 a.m. After that, he will be hanging with the Newport crew from 11:30 until 1 p.m.
After lunch, learn some fly dance steps from Pones, Inc. to perform in our first-ever Summer Reading Flash Mob at 2 p.m.
Summer Reading for all
Summer Reading 2016
- June Connections Newsletter
- Read & enjoy a free baseball game
- Bluebird Summer encourages students to keep learning
- Summer Reading storytimes
- Teen lock-in confidential
- Summer Reading Kickoff - Saturday, June 4
- Learn to make nutritious and delicious food
- Cam's summer activity sheets
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Cam's Champs! Summer Reading for kids