November “Connections” Newsletter
The November “Connections” Newsletter gives you the scoop on two really cool programs starting this month. The first program is 30 Ways to Play, a month-long event in which you can earn prizes just for playing with your child. The second program is our holiday-season tradition, the fourth annual Drop Your Drawers campaign to provide underwear packages for local schools to supplement their emergency supplies. Also in this month’s “Connections”:
- At Cold Spring, join local Magic the Gathering players in a sealed draft tournament to win cards and prizes, 6-9 pm Thursday, Nov. 29. Ages 17 & up; registration required.
- At Carrico/Fort Thomas, teens can Celebrate World Kindness Day with the Campbell County Animal Shelter at 4 pm Tuesday, Nov. 13, and earn community service hours.
- Also at Carrico/Fort Thomas, Deanna Beineke of the Fort Thomas Military and Community History Museum presents Exploring Local History: The Early Military History of Fort Thomas, 7 pm Thursday, Nov. 15.
- At Newport, Phoenix Wilson presents two wellness programs, Chair Yoga, 12:30 pm Thursday, Nov. 8; and T’ai Chi, 12:30 pm Thursday, Nov. 15. Register separately.
- Also at Newport, Bluegrass star Dale Ann Bradley returns 7 pm Friday, Nov. 9 as part of our Signature Series. Free tickets required in advance.
- At Alexandria, ages 6 & up are invited to Pokémon Club, 4 pm Wednesday, Nov. 14.
- Read about all that and much more in the November “Connections”.
Get “Connections” Delivered