November “Connections” Newsletter
Big news and big events highlight our November “Connections” newsletter.
- The Library signed a five-year lease for a 3,000-foot space at 8333 Alexandria Pike that will become our Alexandria Branch in January 2018.
- For the third holiday season in a row, our Drop Your Drawers campaign aims to benefit Campbell County school children.
- Author Luke Dittrich discusses his book Patient H.M.: A Story of Memory, Madness & Family Secrets at 7 pm Friday, Nov. 3 at Carrico/Fort Thomas, as part of our Signature Series.
- Make a difference for families affected by natural disasters this fall with Care Packages for Disaster Relief, 1 pm Saturday, Nov. 11 at Newport.
- Young wizards and witches, be sure to register for our Harry Potter Bash, 1 pm Monday, Nov. 20 at Newport.
Read the entire “Connections” newsletter here.