November “Connections” Newsletter
Big news and big events highlight our November “Connections” newsletter.
- The Library signed a five-year lease for a 3,000-foot space at 8333 Alexandria Pike that will become our Alexandria Branch in January 2018.
- For the third holiday season in a row, our Drop Your Drawers campaign aims to benefit Campbell County school children.
- Author Luke Dittrich discusses his book Patient H.M.: A Story of Memory, Madness & Family Secrets at 7 pm Friday, Nov. 3 at Carrico/Fort Thomas, as part of our Signature Series.
- Make a difference for families affected by natural disasters this fall with Care Packages for Disaster Relief, 1 pm Saturday, Nov. 11 at Newport.
- Young wizards and witches, be sure to register for our Harry Potter Bash, 1 pm Monday, Nov. 20 at Newport.
Read the entire “Connections” newsletter here.
Stay in the know about library programs, services and more when you sign up to get our monthly “Connections” newsletter delivered to your home or office for free.