January “Connections” Newsletter
Read our monthly “Connections” newsletter to learn about upcoming programs, book suggestions, outreach services, our Alexandria Branch’s first birthday and more. Highlights:
- Read our story about Susan Bucher of Bellevue, a patron who enjoys her visits from outreach librarian Diane Katz as well as giving back by being a regular contributor to our Drop Your Drawers campaign.
- Our Alexandria Branch is celebrating its first birthday this month. To celebrate, read about how you can win a $100 Meijer gift card just by signing up for a library card or getting someone else to do so.
- The City Barbeque Food for Thought series kicks off 6:30 pm Tuesday, Jan. 22, at our Cold Spring Branch and continues monthly through April.
- Learn about Composting 101 from Jason Vaughn of Campbell County Cooperative Extension, 1:30 pm Wednesday, Jan. 23 at our Carrico/Fort Thomas Branch.
- Signature Series returns 7 pm Friday, Jan. 18, at our Newport Branch as Falcon Theatre presents “The Common Man,” selections from the book by Kentucky poet Maurice Manning. Free tickets required.
- Read about all that and more in the January “Connections” newletter.
Get “Connections” Delivered