April “Connections” Newsletter
Learn how Little Libraries, an ambitious idea by a community leader and a Girl Scout, has grown and thrived over the past five years.
Also in this month’s newsletter:
- Get fit and have fun at Cold Spring as Zumba with Billie Jo provides a mix of exercise and fun music, April 2 & 23.
- Also at Cold Spring, El Dia de los Ninos celebrates reading along with cultures from around the world, noon-3 pm Saturday, April 27. All ages, especially young ones, welcome.
- The Arts & Culture Series at Carrico/Fort Thomas presents cool music from around the world. On April 5, it’s NKU’s Latin Jazz Ensemble; On April 26, Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra presents Global Passport; and May 3, the Kentucky Symphony Orchestra presents Strudel & Flan. Register separately.
- On April 15, see the work of some fine young filmmakers with the Teen Film Festival at the Mess Hall, Tower Park, Fort Thomas. Register.
- At Newport, grownups have a chance to be young again with our After Hours Easter Egg Hunt, 8 pm Saturday, April 20. Register.
- All skill levels are welcome at Mah Jong, Friday, April 12 at Alexandria.
Read about all that and more in the April “Connections.”
Get “Connections” Delivered