Cathy Howard Bio
- Name – Cathy Howard
- Board position – President
- Brief educational history & current occupation
- B.A. Political Science, University of Louisville
- J.D., Chase College of Law
- Practice Group Director, Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- Current city – Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Hometown – Florence, Kentucky
- Why did you want to serve on our board?
To ensure that the library remains a valued and important part of our community.
- What is your favorite library memory?
Participating in the summer reading program as a child.
- What “lesson from mom” do you still live by today?
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Vermont. It is beautiful and peaceful.
- What’s the most unusual thing in your desk drawer?
Bacon air freshener.
- Please share a fun fact that people might be surprised to know about you.
I love organizing drawers, cabinets, and closets.
- What is your all-time favorite book?
“Dear Mr. Henshaw” by Beverly Cleary