Digital Comics may be read on a wide variety of desktop and mobile apps. Read comics and graphic novels on any computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection!
How to use Digital Comics
- Click the Visit Digital Comics button above.
- If you are not logged in, you will do so now. If you are new to Digital Comics, you will see a Create New Account link next to the Log In link at the top of the webpage.
- New users should click Create New Account, then enter their library barcode number. Click Next at the bottom of the window.
- Enter your name, email address and a password on the Create New Account window that pops up, and then click Create Account at the bottom of the window.
- Browse the available comics and click on the cover image of your choice.
- On the resulting screen a Checkout box will appear along with your selection. Click on the Checkout box.
- A pop-up window will appear with your selected comic checked out to you and buttons to either Continue Browsing or Read Now. Selecting the Continue Browsing option will return you to the comics collection. The Read Now option will open the comic in your browser and allow you to view the contents.
- To check out more comics or graphic novels from the Library’s selection, just navigate back to our comic collection and click on another title. Clicking on the cover image when logged in to your Digital Comic account will take you to a detailed description of that comic with a Checkout button.
- Comics will stay checked out to you for one week. After the week has passed, the comic will automatically be removed.
- You can find mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices that will allow you to view your comics on a mobile device. The ComicsPlus app is titled Comics Plus Library Edition.
Whenever you want to read new comic titles, you will need to log into your Digital Comic account through our website and choose them there.
Need more help? Email ComicsPlus Support at email@example.com