Content via https://www.grammarly.com/grammar-check
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Some people might think non-fiction is boring, but not our patrons. Hundreds of non-fiction titles are borrowed from our branches each month. Read more
This month in “Connections“:
- Harmony hits home when Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers take the Signature Series stage.
- Grow your little kid into a big reader at Growing Readers.
- Get details on an opportunity to learn about Ulysses S. Grant’s life and legacy.
- Meet the author of “Pete the Cat” at Carrico.
- Plus, you can get info on our upcoming underwear drive.
Come to the Carrico Branch for your chance to meet the authors of some beloved children’s titles. Read more
If you have a young reader age 4-7, check out Growing Readers at Carrico/Fort Thomas. Read more
You’ve picked up that movie or audiobook you’ve been dying to enjoy. You pop it into the player and wouldn’t you know it, it skips. It’s a bummer, no doubt about it. Read more
Your first question is…what in the Sam Hill is a Pumpkano? Newport Children’s Programmer Heather Semelroth took the science fair staple and put a fall-o-ween flourish on it. Read more
With Halloween just a few days away, it’s a good time to step up your decor game with this cheap and easy craft.
With their energetic mix of bluegrass and gospel music, Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers move audiences to stomp their feet, raise a cheer and even shed a tear. Read more
Bubbles are fun but bubbles blown with your own custom beaded bubble wand are crazy fun. Here’s how to create your own beaded bubble wand.
More Craft News